- Acid Buf is derived from marine algae, with over 74 bio-available minerals, principally calcium and magnesium.
- The honeycomb structure of Acid Buf greatly increases its surface area allowing for a more thorough acid neutralisation. Soluble calcium and magnesium are released consequently.
- Acid Buf is processed to ensure a consistent fine particle size allowing for optimum activation and efficacy in the digestive tract of the pig.
Research trials in pigs has shown the following positive results:
- Piglet mortality
- By increasing sow feed consumption.
- Through reduced sow weight loss.
- Supporting sow and piglet health.
- Reduced aggression
- Less fighting after mixing of pigs.
- Reduced competition for feed.
- Lower levels of physical attacks and biting.
- Gastric health
- Lowering ulcers in the stomach.
- Reduced mortality caused by ulcers and gastric bleeding.