Fw Porcine Plasma
Porcine or bovine plasma is derived from the separation of blood into haemoglobin and plasma by centrifugation and then spray drying.
- Plasma is an important bio-functional protein source for (weaned) piglets
- To guarantee the functionality of plasma following parameters are important:
- Protein solubility!
- Immunoglublin G content (solubility is a good indicator for IgG)
- The functional components of porcine or bovine blood plasma leads to the following:
- Improved feed palatability
- Enhanced daily feed intake
- A better and healthier digestive system
- Improved nutrient absorption
- Better daily gain and overall performance