- AXTRA XAP contains the enzymes Xylanase, Amylase and Protease for diets medium to high in sorghum and maize.
- AXTRA XAP breaks down the anti-nutritional soluble fibre/non starch polysaccharides (NSP) and the zien/kaffiran storage proteins in sorghum and maize. The amylase improves the starch digestibility of the non-viscous grains, and the protease improves the digestibility of lower digestible protein sources.
- AXTRA XAP is also very effective at reducing the negative impacts of insoluble NSP and protein that form barriers to the animal’s own digestive processes, releasing bound protein, starch and minerals to further improve diet digestibility.
- The Xylanase in AXTRA XAP hydrolyses fibre and creates small chain oligomers (xlyo-oligomers) which are a prebiotic for beneficial microflora.
- AXTRA XAP increases the energy of sorghum and maize by 2% with similar improvements in amino acid digestibility.
- Easily used in combination with AXTRA PHY phytase to offer further opportunities for additional feed cost savings and increases in growth performance.