- Acid Buf is a natural rumen buffer derived from Calcareous Marine Algae for use in dairy & beef cattle and sheep.
- It is also a bioavailable source of calcium, magnesium and trace minerals derived from natural marine sources material.
- For Australian conditions it is the best buffer in the market at managing rumen challenges.
- Backed by University published data to support this efficacy.
- Given the low inclusion levels Acid Buf is a very cost effective option providing a wonderful value equation.
- Effective against sub-acute rumen acidosis and sub clinical rumen dysfunction as well as more acute challenges.
- Improves fibre digestibility and dry matter intake.
- Increases milk yield and solids yield.
- Sustainably harvested with with EU organic and sustainability status awarded.