Axtra Phy Poultry
- Axtra PHY is the latest generation phytase and has advantages over E.coli and Fungal derived phytases.
- Axtra PHY phytase breakdowns down phytic acid to release phytate-phosphorus (P).
- Phytate is an indigestible source of phosphorus found in grains and vegetable proteins and is also an anti-nutritional factor in monogastric diets.
- Phytate also binds to protein, amino acids, starches and other minerals making them unavailable to the pig and bird.
- Axtra PHY supplementation significantly increases nutrient availability and can potentially save between $5.00 and $20.00/tonne in average diet cost.
- The dose rate of Axtra PHY ranges between 500 FTU/kg to 2000 FTU/kg depending on the diet and phytate content.
- Axtra PHY is available in a heat stable (up to 95C) powder or in liquid forms.
- The application of Axtra PHY should be discussed with a qualified nutritionist.
For Further Information – please click below:
(1) How Much Does a Phytase Enzyme Cost
(2) The best Phytase Enzymes