Danisco Xylanase Pigs
- Danisco Xylanase contains the enzyme Xylanase which is used for wheat, small amounts of barley, millrun and diets containing high levels of wheat based fibre
- Danisco Xylanase breaks down the anti-nutritional soluble fibre/non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) to reduce gut viscosity and increase bird and pig growth and gut health
- Soluble NSP is known to create wet litter in birds and reduce feed intake and young pigs, both of which Danisco Xylanase alleviates.
- Danisco Xylanase also is very effective at digesting insoluble NSP that form barriers to the digestive process, releasing bound protein, starch and minerals to further improve diet digestibility
- Danisco Xylanase hydrolysis of fibre creates small chain oligomers (xlyo-oligomers) which is a very good prebiotic for beneficial microflora
- Danisco Xylanase increases the energy of wheat, barley, triticale, millrun and oats by 4 to 5% with similar improvements in amino acid digestibility.
- Easily used in combination with AXTRA PHY phytase to offer further opportunities for additional feed cost savings and increases in growth performance.
Download Why Use Xylanase enzymes in Poultry and Pig production PDF here