Elitox is a unique mycotoxin eliminator for use in all ruminant diets.
- Elitox combats mycotoxins produced by fungi that are toxic to animals in 3 ways
- Absorption of polar mycotoxins (Aflatoxins, Ochratoxins, Fumonisins)
- Enzymatic detoxification of non-polar mycotoxins (DON, T2, Zearalenone)
- Supports the natural defence mechanisms of the animal
- Elitox alleviate the negative effects of toxins present in grain and forages fed to Monogastric and Ruminant animals.
- Elitox is the only mycotoxin eliminator that has data which demonstrates its potential to alleviate the challenges from Perennial Ryegrass Toxicosis
- Elitox also aids in the management of LPS, a toxin produced in low rumen pH environments
- Elitox does not bind or degrade dietary micro-nutrients such as vitamins and minerals
For Further Information – please click below: HOW MUCH DO TOXIN BINDERS COST