- Danisco Xylanase contains the enzyme Xylanase which is used for wheat, small amounts of barley, millrun and diets containing high levels of wheat based fibre
- Danisco Xylanase breaks down the anti-nutritional soluble fibre/non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) to reduce gut viscosity and increase bird and pig growth and gut health
- Soluble NSP is known to create wet litter in birds and reduce feed intake and young pigs, both of which Danisco Xylanase alleviates.
- Danisco Xylanase also is very effective at digesting insoluble NSP that form barriers to the digestive process, releasing bound protein, starch and minerals to further improve diet digestibility
- Danisco Xylanase hydrolysis of fibre creates small chain oligomers (xlyo-oligomers) which is a very good prebiotic for beneficial microflora
- Danisco Xylanase increases the energy of wheat, barley, triticale, millrun and oats by 4 to 5% with similar improvements in amino acid digestibility.
- Easily used in combination with AXTRA PHY phytase to offer further opportunities for additional feed cost savings and increases in growth performance.