- Regano is a natural emulsified oil produced from a special cultivar of Oregano rich in the fragrant and potent Carvacrol and Thymol plus many other essential oils
- Regano produces a strong aroma and flavour in the diet, to increase feed intake and mask off flavours
- Essential oil/phenols have been shown to have anti-microbial, protozoa and fungal effects
- Regano is manufactured through a patented micro-emulsion process which makes it superior to another Oregano like products in the market place.
- Regano comes both in a liquid and powder form.
- There is published research on Regano significantly improving performance in pigs and poultry.