Acid Buf Ruminants
- Acid Buf is a natural rumen buffer derived from Calcareous Marine Algae for use in dairy & beef cattle and sheep.
- It is also a bioavailable source of calcium, magnesium and trace minerals derived from natural marine sources material.
- For Australian conditions it is the best buffer in the market at managing rumen challenges.
- Backed by University published data to support this efficacy.
- Given the low inclusion levels Acid Buf is a very cost effective option providing a wonderful value equation.
- Effective against sub-acute rumen acidosis and sub clinical rumen dysfunction as well as more acute challenges.
- Improves fibre digestibility and dry matter intake.
- Increases milk yield and solids yield.
- Sustainably harvested with with EU organic and sustainability status awarded.
Download What do Dairy Buffers Cost PDF Here
Download What is the best Rumen Buffer PDF Here
Download Additives for Dairy Cows PDF Here
Download Safely Feeding Grain to Lambs PDF Here